How do I take a screenshot?
Taking a screenshot for game purposes (petitioning, showing a bug, etc) can be done easily.
1. Go to the exact screen you'd like a screenshot of.
2. Hit Ctrl+ Print Scan (it's located up near the F keys and the numbers keys).
3. Open an Image Editing program (Microsoft Picture Manager, Photoshop, MS Paint, etc).
4. Hit Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot in. Then save the image to your computer.
5. The Screenshot is now in your computer. Now, to get it online.
6. You will need a photobucket or imageshack (or something similar) account, which enables you to upload an image. You just simply upload it to a website like that, then get the direct link. If you don't have an account, there are account-free websites, such as http://tinypic.com that you can upload an image to without need for an account. However, it's best that you create an account somewhere so your images stay close together.